R. Kaschwig Schallschutztechnik GmbH has been active in the field of technical noise control and occupational and environmental protection for around 40 years. Our customers include well-known industrial companies from Germany and abroad from various economic sectors. We are very proud of the high number of regular customers. We owe our success to the commitment and high qualification of our team and our proven products.
To strengthen our team, we are therefore looking for a machine operator (m/f/d) with immediate effect for our location in 48324 Senden-horst, for our sheet metal processing division to operate a Mazak Optiplex 4020 Fiber II laser system and/or operate RAS swing bending machines.
With the following areas of responsibility:
For the operation laser system
- Cutting of sheet metal and complex components by means of laser machine
- Loading of the laser system and removal of residual grids and blanks
For the operation swing bending machines:
- Bending of sheet metal blanks and components by means of CNC-controlled swing bending machines
- Independent set-up and setup of swing bending machines
- Independent execution of program corrections and new programs
Working according to drawings or production and test plans, carrying out maintenance and minor servicing work according to checklists are all part of the job.
- Training as a skilled metal worker (m/f/d) or comparable training
- Experience in handling fiber laser systems and/or swivel bending machines
- CNC knowledge is an advantage
- Willingness to work in shifts, to be introduced to 2-shift production
- Independent and self-reliant work with experience in sheet metal processing
Does our challenge suit you and are you looking forward to a new, exciting professional development? Then we look forward to getting to know you. Please send us your application documents with your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – or by post to
Kaschwig Schallschutztechnik GmbH
z.Hd. Olaf ten Brink